S&A – FAQ
I forgot to enter my first time discount code, what should I do?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “First Time Discount Code” and your order number.
- We will then refund the 15% discount from your first order and you will receive an automated notification detailing the refund.
What do I do if I am charged international shipping when I should have free shipping?
- Due to having multiple warehouse locations, occasionally Shopify will pull stock from an international warehouse if sold out at your local warehouse. This can result in an international shipping charge.
- If this happens, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “International Shipping” and your order number. We will look at your order and rectify the situation accordingly.
Where do you ship from?
- Adelaide, AUS
- Los Angeles, USA
When I place my order, how long does it take on average to arrive?
- AUSTRALIA: All orders placed by 2pm EST are shipped the same business day and arrive the very next business day in metropolitan areas. Regional is usually 2-3 days.
- Couriers Please within SA
- StarTrack Express for the rest of AUS
- Australia Post for all PO Boxes
- USA: All orders placed by 2pm EST are shipped the same business day. Orders arrive within 1-5 business days depending on your location.
- UPS within California
- FedEx 2-Day for the rest of the USA
- USPS for all PO Boxes.
- International: All orders placed by 2pm EST are shipped from either the Australian or USA warehouse, depending on your proximity to each location. Orders arrive within 2-5 business days depending on your location.
- DHL for all international locations
- All sale items and items sold during promotions are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For all other items, we are happy to provide a refund or exchange strictly within 30 days of delivery, only if the goods are returned in perfect condition, unworn, with all tags attached and original packaging in place.
- Beyond 30 days, you can choose to exchange your item(s) for other item(s) or receive a credit note.
- For quick and easy returns and exchanges through our PostCo 360 app, click here.
- For more details about our returns and exchanges policy, click here.
Where do you manufacture and what fabrics do you use?
- We manufacture in India, Vietnam, China and Los Angeles.
- In each location, we use the highest quality pure cottons and linens. We never use any synthetics. Ensuring our customers have the perfect night sleep is paramount. Therefore each and every one of our products is made using nothing but the most breathable and lightweight fabric.
What do I do if I never receive my order?
- Once the order is successfully shipped from our warehouse, it becomes the full responsibility of the carrier.
- When you place your order, you will receive an automated email from us with a tracking number and link to the carrier used. Please contact the carrier with the tracking number to open an investigation into the missing package.
- Don’t forget to check with your neighbors, apartment building manager and others around you for the possibility of a misdelivered package!
How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
- Please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Order Change” plus your order number. Please list the changes you want to make in the body of the email.
- It’s important that you contact us quickly as our systems are fully automated and we will need to disrupt the order fulfillment process. We are unable to redirect orders once the orders are dispatched.
How do I make sure I order the right size?
- Please always refer to our comprehensive size guides listed on each product page.
- If you are unsure or in between sizes, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Size Guide” and list your questions in the body of the email.
- One of our friendly team members will get back to you with their suggestions on the very best fit for you!
- Please note that our collections are a comfortable, roomy fit rather than a slim fit.